Sunday, May 24, 2020

Cartoonify And Caricature You











About:

Hi Folks!   Please message me with a description of what you would like created before placing an order.  I can promise awesome toons and great service.  Please take note that great feedback is needed while creating the toon to have it created to your liking.  I love what I do so please be awesome to create for so I can keep the love for my craft.  



Below are a few FAQ.



DO I CREATE SPECIAL ORDERS?



If a cartoon element is needed it can be created.  For special requests please DM me to discuss the project and to receive a quote.

 



WHAT DO I NEED TO CREATE CARICATURES AND OTHER TYPE OF TOONS?



Clear Photos to capture facial features and a description/brief of how the toon must be created. 



DO I DESIGN LOGO's? 



No, I prefer to focus on character designs, however if a pre-designed logos need to be placed on a characters t-shirt cap etc then I can add it.   



HOW LONG DO TOONS TAKE TO CREATE?

Depending on my schedule and queued orders it can take between 3-8 days it also depends on the level of detail and amount of elements needed per order.  



 

Reviews


:

Awesome work, will definitely hire again, thanks!

:

Another amazing job!

:

This was my second order from this great artist in a few days. ** Highly Recommended **

:

Great work

:

Very patient... thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment