Thursday, May 7, 2020

Turn Your Photo In To A Cartoon Caricature











About:

I will draw a realistic CARTOON PORTRAIT from your picture starting at $10 only.



Cartoon portrait drawing is a great idea for profile pictures, birthday gifts, logo or poster, business, special events, real estate agents and much more.





The $10 Gig includes:

- One person 

- Head to shoulder drawing

-  Full color 

- 3 revisions

- 4000 x4000 px (JPEG or PNG file)

- just 5 days delivery



The $25 Gig includes: 

- Two persons

- Half body

- Full color

- 5 revisions

- high resolution (JPEG and PNG and AI file)

- Source file

- 4 days delivery



The $40 Gig includes: 

- 3 Person

- Half body drawing

- color

- high resolution (JPEG and PNG and AI file)

- Commercial use

- Source file

- unlimited Revision

- 3 days delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was everything I wanted he was very helpful and asked if things to make sure I got what I wanted :) very good buy

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback

Seller's Response:

I loved my drawing. i asked for one revision andhe delivered. will go through siimmo for all my vector drawings.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.

:

Very timely and very easy to correspond with. Photo came out great just like I wanted it. Great work all around




No comments:

Post a Comment