Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Draw Amazing Manga Or Anime Illustration











About:

Concept Package:

Please describe your character(s) clearly or send images for references.



Product Introduction Package:

Please consider that revisions for concepts (E.G pose, appearence, expression) only in sketching process. Once the artwork rendered and finalized, You could ask revision only for colors. You could always asking revison for concept in the final artwork by paying extra revision feature. 



Product Launching Package:

Same as above



If you have different needs please see my other gigs or just send me message. Feel free to ask me about anything. I would be glad to help you creating your product plans into real competitive products. 



Kind Regards,

Hindy

Reviews


:

AWESOME artist, very skilled, VERY detailed. Amazing communication with me at all times! I am going to definitely be doing work with Hindy again!

:

So amazing artwork, i am so happy with this. Excellent job. Recommend to buy again! Excellent job. Thank you so much!

:

This is my second time ordering a picture and I love the results! My expectations were blown away, thank you again!

:

Hindy has always been kind, patient, willing to work hard to produce the best result ever! There are updates until the delivery which is truly appreciated, and the final result is very often delivered way before the deadline, which is always somehow surprising! I’m so happy I found such a talented artist. I keep coming back!

:

Thanks again! I was really specific about a lot of things this time but hindy was nice as usual! It looks awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment