Sunday, May 24, 2020

Draw Awesome Cartoon Portrait In 24 Hours











About:

Thanks you for visiting my gig.

I will draw awesome cartoon portrait for $10



For $10 you will get 

1. Jpg/png file 5000px 

2. High resolution file

3. SVG file (if you want)



Note: 

1. Please send your best photo 

2. I'am not change pose or anything. Just draw like your photo ( except change color) with solid gradient background

3. Please don't send photo with covered face or cut off around head. Contact me first if you're hesitate with quality you have.

4. All prices are only for one face ,, so if you want to order more than one figure please let me know, i will send you a custom order



If you want custom order, feel free to contact me :) 



Thanks,

Nubi Creative

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have purchased six caricatures/avatars so far on Fiverr and nubicreative is hands down the best. Will DEFINATELY buy from again. Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Another job. Thanks bro

:

thanks a lot

:

Amazing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment