Thursday, May 28, 2020

Draw Custom Twitch Emote, Emoji Sticker In My Style











About:

Hi . Welcome to my gig !! 

I will help you create anime style custom Emotes for your Twitch Channel or any other streaming platform of your choice. 

With basic oder ,you will get: 

- 1 sketch

- 3 PNG files (112x112px, 56x56 px, 28x28px)

- 1 original file (500x500px)

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU !!! 



Reviews


:

Narcissusart is easy to work with and gets the job done perfectly! Love my new emotes! Thanks again for all your hard work!

:

Love the art! Very well designed and definitely works with you with whatever you need to be done! Highly recommend!

:

OMG what an absolute treat! Thank you so much for everything! I have to say I was incredibly shocked seeing such a great set of emotes!

:

Amazing Artwork and great communication! I only did one, but I will submit a full order! I am highly impressed with the work and I highly recommend.

:

Super easy and super fast! I’m glad I chose this seller! They did a great job with creating what I needed as well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment