Friday, May 29, 2020

Draw Any Person Or Character As A Cartoon











About:

Hey there!



Looking for a new profile pic? Emote? A buncha expressive stickers for your reaction videos? Wanna gift your friend a cartoon version of them? Ship your OC with a character from a show and want to see them together in one pic? Have a character idea in your head and need someone to draw them? Or you want a short comic of your OC's? Or a comic of you and your friends doing something weird? 



I do all that. 
And more, just ask! 



I will do it in my personal style, anime style or any other styles you like.



Send me your pics, sketches, information and ideas. I will make sure you get exactly what you imagined.

Reviews


:

Kick was great. He followed the deadline, showed different versions for me to approve and made the changes needed very professionally. I love his art style!. I'll be working with him again in the near future.

:

Loved it , loved everything about it ! I sent in an idea of something I wanted, and made it 100x’s better Super nice, and sweet thank you so much I love love LOVE IT

:

This is the second time I ordered something from kick, and just like the first, I was not disappointed, communication was in point and the final product looks amazing like the last, I'm very happy with it, would for sure recommend again!

:

This was my first time using fiverr and i can happily say it was a great first experience, easy to talk to about any adjustments you might want, great communication, and the end product just looks great! For sure would recommend!

:

Very nice and easy to talk to gal! Works fast, nice and is open to discuss any details! Did a custom work for me for a reasonable price! Highly recommending her!




No comments:

Post a Comment