Saturday, May 23, 2020

Draw Your Fantasy Creature Or Characters











About:

I will draw your original fantasy character for your project, wether it's for comic, manga, or even for your D&D campaign. In front view including the accesories and belonging of your character, such as bags, weapon, etc.

your character can be from any race that often shows up in any fantasy stories, humans, elf, goblin, anthropomorphic creatures, even dragons.



in case if there's any extra things you want for the drawing, please message me first before you make the order



For every character design you ask you could send me a brief description and references of it, want the character based on yourself? i can do it! so just place your order now 



a little note: 

revision given only for the colored drawing :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am happy how of how the seller was able to bring my character into how I imagined

:

Responds quickly

:

again the seller is excellent in the deliver of the order

:

the seller was able to make the oc great as I was hoping it would turn out to be

:

MANTAP BRO!




No comments:

Post a Comment