Friday, May 22, 2020

Make Cartoons And Anime For You











About:

Hey! guys
I am here to help u up in getting your apps or YouTube channel's logo completed. Also,  I am here to get u the best cartoon characters, I can even animate your own pic so that you can post that on social media. 


ABOUT ME:
I am raj kishore. 
I love making cartoon characters, editing videos and animate pics. 


WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
A high resolutioned edited pic and video. 
Animated pics and videos would be 100% real, uncopied and self-made. 


ABOUT MY WORKS:
I Develop personal ideas for cartoons, comic strips, or animations, or reads written material to develop ideas. 


WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
you just need to message me. 


Thanks! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

did and awesome job. No muck arounds, good design, exactly what I was looking for

:

thanks bro.. i did loved working with you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment