Friday, May 8, 2020

Draw An Original Anime Character Or Fanart











About:

- Welcome to my gigs -

I will draw anime or manga illustration ,

you can use it for anything you want.

(YOU CAN MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER)

To order :

    1. Give me the reference picture & description character you want me to draw :   

  • hair style, hair color, clothes style
  • character's emotion, character pose/action
  • background refference , and description (If you want add background)

   2. I'll give you a sketch

   3. Once you accepted i will work for the rest (remember for limited revision)

   4. I will send you the finished product

For extras :

  • SIMPLE BACKGROUND IS FREE Please tell me if you want add some simple BG
  • Background :           + 10$
  • PSD file :                 + 15$
  • Commercial Uses :  + 20$
  • add figure +1         : + 10$ 

                                                           Thanks for reading 





Reviews


:

Absolutely fantastic! I missed something in the sketch and salgatanas fixed it in a couple of hours. Amazing art super easy to work with and love the outcome.

:

Sanga listens to what you ask and can adapt his style to fit your ideas. What you have in your mind, he delivers on. Amazing.

:

Super talented artist and professional, Im more than happy with my final product.

:

Salgatanas provided first sketches fast! Open communication and quality work, I am super happy with my results.

:

Amazing, as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment