Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Draw Beautiful Anime Art











About:

  • [IMPORTANT]
  • Please INBOX me before placing an order please :) 


I dont do NSFW



Hi there

welcome to my gigs my fellow potatoes 



I am fulltime freelance artist and an webcomic artist too!



Best Quality always for my Clients



I can draw a character base on:

  • Yourself, your lover,your idols...
  • Your original character
  • Anime Characters
  • Game characters 


[ SIMPLE background is free from me, please click extra gigs for additional DETAILED bg ]





Please follow these steps before order ^^



1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos if you have...

2. I will send you an offer and reasonable price for you 

3. after you accepted I'll sketch, line and color it then deliver you



Please note that this is not designing gig,so i prefer visual references than word description ^^



If you have any question, please feel free to send me a message before placing the orders. 

Thanks for read this and have a wonderful day 

Reviews


:

Communication was great - delivery time was slightly long but there was good explanations for why so I wasn’t bothered. The final product was amazing and exactly what I had in mind, would highly recommend!

:

The person has been giving me the best service and im so happy with the order. Definitely will use again in the future.

:

Excellent! Polite, understanding, did exactly what I asked, nice and quick, and really really lovely art style, can't recommend enough! :)

:

The character art is decent, but anything with a perspective outside of reference material needs improvement. The communication was also decent compared to others. I did have to repeat things though.

:

Seller had a very long queue when I commissioned. Was very professional, friendly and explained what kind of wait the piece would require. Did an excellent job with very little to go on. Will almost certainly commission again.




No comments:

Post a Comment