Monday, May 25, 2020

Color Your Comicbook Lineart











About:

I'm a Freelance Comicbook Colorist, i can turn your B&w Inks/Linearts into a Colorful Amazing piece.You send me your finale high resolution inks and I will add all the color and special fx! I can help with everything from dramatic lighting or wild explosions and energy fights to subtle emotional tones or exotic environments.



Please Contact me first throug the chat room before making any order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can I say?... This artist take pencil lines of a famous Italian drawer and, in only 3 days, gave it inks and vibrant colours!!! highly recommended for all your art and comics publishing need Thanks for the great and fast work!

Seller's Response:

thank you for trsuting me

Seller's Response:

I like what he did with it. it's definitely fit for the kinda story that I wrote

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Colorized more historical art and some was difficult.




No comments:

Post a Comment