Monday, May 18, 2020

Draw You In Studio Ghibli Anime Style











About:

Hi there, Studio Ghibli lovers! :D  

If you or anyone you know ever wish to be drawn into a character in Studio Ghibli style, then this is the perfect gig for you! 

Contact me first for complex instructions or just place an order and send me your photo and reference picture for the background you want me to add you in.



The final illustration will be in a colored version of your order - JPG/PNG format in 3500 x 4950 pix, 300dpi (A3 print resolution), you can tell me if you have other size preference.



  • I will draw you in a standard standing pose unless stated otherwise.
  • If you want a realistic drawing style, please state in advance.
  • I may add an additional fee for revision request that is based on subjective reasons or personal taste or if you want to add or change something that hasn't been stated at the beginning of the order.
  • The price does not include any armor/weapons/tattoos/props.



Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions and don't forget to favorite this gig so you can find me when my gig disappears from the search results :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really easy to communicate with, I am really happy with the result! He made it look just like me and my cat 😁

Seller's Response:

it's been my pleasure :)

Seller's Response:

Inka was amazing. I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and he just did an incredible job.

Seller's Response:

Hope he'll like it :)

Seller's Response:

My First experience in fiverr and I would definitely recommend this Artist. It was a pleasure working with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment