Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Color Your Character Design, Draw, Sketch, Or Lineart











About:

Can draw but not sure bout the color? Come to me, I'll color your draw!


what do you have to do:
  • give me your draw (with one of this type: jpg, tranparent png, psd, sai, csp, or medibang)
  • give me the color palette/ color guide, you can give me color reference or just type it in your order description


I do:
  • Fanart: anime, game, movie character, etc
  • Furry
  • Original Character

  • Anime version from real photo (idol/ your photo)
  • Bromance, shounen ai
  • Yuri


I don't:
  • Gore
  • Complicated armor (simple armor just fine, you can message me first)


For premium with background
I can do sky, night sky, snow, underwater, any indoor & outdoor background with references, but if the background more complicated there might be additional charge, you can message me first for the premium pack



Thank  you for commissioning or visited my page ^^




Reviews


:

Excellent job, I'm very happy

:

Very helpful and worked through the whole process with me in detail. Would recommend.

:

Turned out WAY better than expected!

:

Creative even when given small details. would highly recommend!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment